To our valued Customers & Partners
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners, and we have assembled a committee to establish guidelines for our operations during the ongoing Coronavirus epidemic. All CSL staff have been updated on our enhanced protocols and we will continue to monitor daily.
- Coronavirus committee has been established
- CSL staff have the ability/functionality to work from home in the event of self-quarantine.
- Our Buffalo and Oakville offices will assist each other in the event of an outbreak or service disruption
- Self-Quarantine guidelines have been initiated
- Disinfecting and Hygiene has been increased
- Communication guidelines have been enhanced
We are confident with the above action that our operations will continue to operate without incident and an increased level of protection/awareness has been added for our employees, customers and partners.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact me at your convenience.
VP & GM – Cornerstone Logistics
289 795 7244
Read the TFI International COVID-19 Update